Baptist appeals Novant Health's Clemmons, NC, hospital
Wake Forest University Baptist Medical Center has appealed a state decision to grant conditional approval to Novant Health for a new hospital in Clemmons, NC. In December, North Carolina regulators conditionally approved Novant's plans for a 50-bed, $96 million hospital in Clemmons. State officials in August had previously granted conditional approval to Wake Forest Baptist to build a new 50-bed, $100 million replacement for Davie County Hospital less than five miles away in Advance.
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Report: Enrollees still face account problems on Healthcare.gov
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US