Baptist appeals Novant Health's Clemmons, NC, hospital
Wake Forest University Baptist Medical Center has appealed a state decision to grant conditional approval to Novant Health for a new hospital in Clemmons, NC. In December, North Carolina regulators conditionally approved Novant's plans for a 50-bed, $96 million hospital in Clemmons. State officials in August had previously granted conditional approval to Wake Forest Baptist to build a new 50-bed, $100 million replacement for Davie County Hospital less than five miles away in Advance.
- Patient Harm Data to Remain on Medicare's Hospital Compare Site
- CMS Seeks to 'Rapidly Reduce' Medicare Spending with $1B in Grants
- Quiet ORs Better for Patient Safety
- Hard-Nosed About Physician Teamwork
- Building a Better Healthcare Board
- Tavenner Confirmed as CMS Administrator
- Case Study: Advance Care Conversations
- Leapfrog Hospital Safety Scores 'Depressing'
- CMS Releases Hospital Pricing Data
- Esther Dyson's Population Health Dream