Obama: Healthcare costs too much, but technology can help
This entry from the Wall Street Journal's Health Blog discusses President Barack Obama's mention of healthcare in his inaugural address on Tuesday. The blog notes that Obama mentioned U.S. healthcare "is too costly," but using technology can "raise healthcare's quality and lower its cost."
- Patient Harm Data to Remain on Medicare's Hospital Compare Site
- Quiet ORs Better for Patient Safety
- Tavenner Confirmed as CMS Administrator
- Leapfrog Hospital Safety Scores 'Depressing'
- Building a Better Healthcare Board
- CMS Seeks to 'Rapidly Reduce' Medicare Spending with $1B in Grants
- Hard-Nosed About Physician Teamwork
- Rural Healthcare Can Entice the Best and Brightest
- Healthcare Leaders Sound Off on Organized Labor
- How Medical Debt Forgiveness Benefits Hospitals