Obama: Healthcare costs too much, but technology can help
This entry from the Wall Street Journal's Health Blog discusses President Barack Obama's mention of healthcare in his inaugural address on Tuesday. The blog notes that Obama mentioned U.S. healthcare "is too costly," but using technology can "raise healthcare's quality and lower its cost."
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- 'Kafkaesque' Value System Unfairly Penalizes Doctor Pay
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- Docs Fret as HHS Addresses Malpractice Reporting 'Loopholes'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013