To meet growth, HealthEast opens new Minnesota clinics
Minneapolis Star Tribune, January 23, 2009
Two new HealthEast clinics have opened in Hugo and Eagan to serve growing populations in the suburbs of Minneapolis. "We've been looking to build a clinic in Hugo or in the northern area for several years," said Len Kaiser, director of business development for HealthEast clinics. "We finally found the right situation."
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- PCI: Concerns Mount About Appropriateness
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations