To meet growth, HealthEast opens new Minnesota clinics
Minneapolis Star Tribune, January 23, 2009
Two new HealthEast clinics have opened in Hugo and Eagan to serve growing populations in the suburbs of Minneapolis. "We've been looking to build a clinic in Hugo or in the northern area for several years," said Len Kaiser, director of business development for HealthEast clinics. "We finally found the right situation."
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts