Robbinsdale, MN-based North Memorial buys Camden Physicians
Minneapolis Star Tribune, January 23, 2009
Robbindale, MN-based North Memorial Health Care has bought Camden Physicians Ltd., a family physician practice. Camden has 18 family medical providers at three clinics in Minneapolis, Plymouth, and Maple Grove.
- Patient Harm Data to Remain on Medicare's Hospital Compare Site
- Quiet ORs Better for Patient Safety
- Tavenner Confirmed as CMS Administrator
- Leapfrog Hospital Safety Scores 'Depressing'
- CMS Seeks to 'Rapidly Reduce' Medicare Spending with $1B in Grants
- Building a Better Healthcare Board
- Hard-Nosed About Physician Teamwork
- Healthcare Leaders Sound Off on Organized Labor
- Case Study: Advance Care Conversations
- Esther Dyson's Population Health Dream