Robbinsdale, MN-based North Memorial buys Camden Physicians
Minneapolis Star Tribune, January 23, 2009
Robbindale, MN-based North Memorial Health Care has bought Camden Physicians Ltd., a family physician practice. Camden has 18 family medical providers at three clinics in Minneapolis, Plymouth, and Maple Grove.
- CMS Sets 2014 Pay Rates for Hospital Outpatient and Physician Services
- FDA hopes hospitals will switch to newly regulated pharmacies
- The 5 Biggest Healthcare Finance Trouble Spots
- Not-for-Profit Hospitals Find Opportunity Amid Uncertainty
- Nonprofit Hospital Outlook 'Negative' in 2014
- The Most Polarizing Topics in Healthcare IT
- Are ACOs Really Different from HMOs?
- How CPOE Will Make Healthcare Smarter
- Why You Should Involve Patients in Nursing Handoffs
- Rise of the Chief Strategy Officer