Cleveland Clinic selects medical school dean as chief executive of Cleveland Clinic Abu Dhabi
Cleveland Clinic has announced Andrew Fishleder, MD's appointment as chief executive officer of Cleveland Clinic Abu Dhabi. Fishleder will head up the Clinic's first overseas outpost as part of its plan to extend the Clinic's brand. The deal with the government-owned Mubadala Development Co. was announced in 2006. Mubadala will pay for construction costs, equipping the hospital and staff salaries. The Clinic has no capital risk, but instead will transfer its culture, its standards, and its model of healthcare.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- Antibiotic Overuse a 'Huge Threat' to Patient Safety, Says CDC
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- CHS Hacked, 4.5M Patient Records Compromised