Planners support Seattle Children's expansion
Seattle Children's hospital should be allowed to more than double the number of beds and building sizes on its Laurelhurst campus between now and 2030, according to city planners. The determination comes in a recommendation to the Seattle Hearing Examiner's Office, which plans a hearing on the project March 2. The proposed expansion would take in the hospital's 22-acre campus and the 1.8 acres facing it.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- 'Terrible' Patient Becomes Dedicated Nurse
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus