Daschle withdraws as Obama's healthcare nominee
Tom Daschle withdrew his name on Tuesday as President Obama's nominee to lead the Health and Human Services Department, afer tax issues had developed into a troublesome distraction for President Obama. The president said he accepted Daschle's sudden withdrawal "with sadness and regret."
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- 'Terrible' Patient Becomes Dedicated Nurse