Florida-based Morton Plant Health Care plans pediatric partnership with St. Joseph's
Because there are no pediatric specialty hospitals in North Pinellas County, FL, parents have long had to drive to All Children's Hospital in St. Petersburg for specialized pediatric care. Now Morton Plant Mease Health Care hopes to fill the gap by forming a partnership with St. Joseph's Children's Hospital of Tampa. Through the alliance, parents and children will have better access to the high-tech medical care offered at St. Joseph's, officials said.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers