Florida-based Morton Plant Health Care plans pediatric partnership with St. Joseph's
Because there are no pediatric specialty hospitals in North Pinellas County, FL, parents have long had to drive to All Children's Hospital in St. Petersburg for specialized pediatric care. Now Morton Plant Mease Health Care hopes to fill the gap by forming a partnership with St. Joseph's Children's Hospital of Tampa. Through the alliance, parents and children will have better access to the high-tech medical care offered at St. Joseph's, officials said.
- CMS Sets 2014 Pay Rates for Hospital Outpatient and Physician Services
- FDA hopes hospitals will switch to newly regulated pharmacies
- The 5 Biggest Healthcare Finance Trouble Spots
- Not-for-Profit Hospitals Find Opportunity Amid Uncertainty
- The Most Polarizing Topics in Healthcare IT
- Why You Should Involve Patients in Nursing Handoffs
- How CPOE Will Make Healthcare Smarter
- Nonprofit Hospital Outlook 'Negative' in 2014
- States Rejecting Medicaid Expansion Forgo Billions in Federal Funds
- Are ACOs Really Different from HMOs?