Florida-based Morton Plant Health Care plans pediatric partnership with St. Joseph's
Because there are no pediatric specialty hospitals in North Pinellas County, FL, parents have long had to drive to All Children's Hospital in St. Petersburg for specialized pediatric care. Now Morton Plant Mease Health Care hopes to fill the gap by forming a partnership with St. Joseph's Children's Hospital of Tampa. Through the alliance, parents and children will have better access to the high-tech medical care offered at St. Joseph's, officials said.
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- 'Kafkaesque' Value System Unfairly Penalizes Doctor Pay
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- Docs Fret as HHS Addresses Malpractice Reporting 'Loopholes'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013