Who should replace Tom Daschle?
The Washington Post asked several political observers for their thoughts on who should be secretary of Health and Human Services now that tax troubles have aborted the nomination of Thomas A. Daschle for that position and as White House health czar.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- CEO Exchange: Preparing for Population Health
- Advocate, NorthShore Deal Would Create 16-Hospital System
- Top Reason for Nurse Turnover: Managers
- CEO Exchange: Pressure is On to Partner, Drive Quality
- House OKs Cassidy's 'keep your plan' bill
- How MA plans to re-enroll 450,000 residents in health insurance
- 3 Strategies for Retaining Millennial Employees
- Behind the CVS Health Rebranding Strategy
- CMS Pitches Medicare Appeals Deal to Hospitals