Who should replace Tom Daschle?
Washington Post, February 6, 2009
The Washington Post asked several political observers for their thoughts on who should be secretary of Health and Human Services now that tax troubles have aborted the nomination of Thomas A. Daschle for that position and as White House health czar.
- CMS Seeks to 'Rapidly Reduce' Medicare Spending with $1B in Grants
- Building a Better Healthcare Board
- Case Study: Advance Care Conversations
- Patient Harm Data to Remain on Medicare's Hospital Compare Site
- Quiet ORs Better for Patient Safety
- Hard-Nosed About Physician Teamwork
- Hospital Pricing Data Dump Won't Hurt You, Yet
- CMS Releases Hospital Pricing Data
- Tavenner Confirmed as CMS Administrator
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion