Who should replace Tom Daschle?
The Washington Post asked several political observers for their thoughts on who should be secretary of Health and Human Services now that tax troubles have aborted the nomination of Thomas A. Daschle for that position and as White House health czar.
- Drug Pricing 'Tantamount to Greed,' Lawmaker Says
- Study Puts Spotlight on Preventing Fall-Related Injuries
- CVS Ramps Up Retail Clinics with Provider Affiliations
- Surgical Checklists Unused in 10% of Hospitals, CMS Data Shows
- Wanted: Nurse PhDs
- The Infection-Busting Treatment Payers Don’t Want to Talk About
- 4 Tectonic Shifts Shaking Up Healthcare
- Contradictory Obamacare Rulings Issued by Appellate Courts
- As HIPAA Breaches Accelerate, Tools Lag
- Doctors Feel Pressure to Accept Risk-based Reimbursement