Build the team the right way and success will come
Sg2 (free registration required), February 6, 2009
During these tough economic times, don't underestimate the difficulty of internal process improvement and cost reduction, says this piece from Sg2. The long-term success or failure of your internal process improvement can, to a large extent, be predicted based on how internal teams are structured, deployed and positioned in the organization, according to the article.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Transforming Cancer Care
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013