Build the team the right way and success will come
Sg2 (free registration required), February 6, 2009
During these tough economic times, don't underestimate the difficulty of internal process improvement and cost reduction, says this piece from Sg2. The long-term success or failure of your internal process improvement can, to a large extent, be predicted based on how internal teams are structured, deployed and positioned in the organization, according to the article.
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- CA Powers Up $80M HIE to 'Create Value in the Data'
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal