Cleveland Clinic signs on with Las Vegas-based brain institute
Under an agreement between Cleveland Clinic and the Lou Ruvo Brain Institute, the Cleveland Clinic will staff and operate a brain center in Las Vegas. The brain center, dubbed the Cleveland Clinic Lou Ruvo Center for Brain Health, will be housed inside the Lou Ruvo Brain Institute. The center's clinical practice might begin seeing patients by midsummer, officials said.
- Providers Lag as Consumers Set Agenda
- Look Beyond Nurse-Patient Ratios
- Reform Puts Vise Grips on Physicians
- Esther Dyson Launches Population Health Challenge
- Crisis Spurs Healthcare Payment Reform in Arkansas
- Hospital Groups Back NQF Report on Patient Sociodemographics
- ICD-10 Delay Alters Provider, Vendor Prep
- NPP Demand Rising Under Value-Based Care Models
- Medicare Opt-Out a Viable Physician Strategy
- Reduce Readmissions by Activating Patients to Do 'Self-Care'