Sebelius: No talks with Obama about health post
AP/Yahoo News, February 23, 2009
Kansas Gov. Kathleen Sebelius, mentioned as a top candidate for health secretary, said she has not talked with President Barack Obama about joining his Cabinet. "There really isn't anything to tell. I haven't had any meetings about the position," Sebelius said in an interview with The Associated Press. Pressed on whether she had spoken to Obama about heading the Health and Human Services Department, Sebelius said, "I have not."
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Transforming Cancer Care
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program