Amenities abundant at Henry Ford hospital's new Michigan facility
The $360-million Henry Ford West Bloomfield Hospital is opening soon in Michigan with 191 all-private rooms, nutritious, restaurant-quality food, and programs that aim to make a hospital stay both high quality and comfortable. It also features a 90-seat theater for cooking demonstrations and a wellness center with programs and health and beauty products typically found at spas and retreats. The hospital is to begin accepting patients March 15.
- Antibiotic Overuse a 'Huge Threat' to Patient Safety, Says CDC
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- CHS Hacked, 4.5M Patient Records Compromised
- CFO Exchange: Healthcare Leaders Share 5 Innovative Ideas
- Business Roundup: M&A Activity Down Slightly in First Half of 2014
- Large Employers Trimming Healthcare Spending
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'