Obama health plan opens tough negotiation
President Barack Obama's prescription for the nation's ailing healthcare system comes with Medicare cuts and tax hikes. But the budget Obama proposed Thursday is not a finished blueprint for overhauling healthcare, but instead the opening bid in a tough negotiation.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers