Healthcare reform: Let the games begin!
Sg2 (free registration required), February 27, 2009
With an economic stimulus package passed and a timeline for withdrawal from Iraq established, President Obama has turned to healthcare reform. The President's 140-page proposed budget outline represents the opening volley in what promises to be a long and tortuous process whose outcome is far from clear, says Sg2 analyst Stephen Jenkins.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- CMS Confirms ICD-10 Deadline
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts
- Premium Subsidy Fight Creating Uncertainty for Hospitals, Health Plans
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts