Healthcare reform: Let the games begin!
Sg2 (free registration required), February 27, 2009
With an economic stimulus package passed and a timeline for withdrawal from Iraq established, President Obama has turned to healthcare reform. The President's 140-page proposed budget outline represents the opening volley in what promises to be a long and tortuous process whose outcome is far from clear, says Sg2 analyst Stephen Jenkins.
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- CA Powers Up $80M HIE to 'Create Value in the Data'
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- Cleveland Clinic Partners with North Shore-LIJ for Heart Care