Healthcare reform: Let the games begin!
Sg2 (free registration required), February 27, 2009
With an economic stimulus package passed and a timeline for withdrawal from Iraq established, President Obama has turned to healthcare reform. The President's 140-page proposed budget outline represents the opening volley in what promises to be a long and tortuous process whose outcome is far from clear, says Sg2 analyst Stephen Jenkins.
- The Secret to Physician Engagement? It's Not Better Pay
- Two-Midnight Rule Must be Fixed or Replaced, Say Providers
- Yale New Haven Health Partners with Tenet Healthcare in CT
- Don't Underestimate Emotional Intelligence
- Care Coordination Tough to Define, Measure
- 4 Reasons PCMH Principles Aren't Going Away
- Size Matters in Antibiotic Overuse
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- CDC Warns of Antibiotic Overuse in Hospitals
- SCOTUS Review of NC Board Case 'A Very Big Deal' to Providers