Healthcare reform: Let the games begin!
Sg2 (free registration required), February 27, 2009
With an economic stimulus package passed and a timeline for withdrawal from Iraq established, President Obama has turned to healthcare reform. The President's 140-page proposed budget outline represents the opening volley in what promises to be a long and tortuous process whose outcome is far from clear, says Sg2 analyst Stephen Jenkins.
- Healthcare Leaders Seek Strategic Sweet Spot
- 3 Reasons Wellness Programs Fail
- CMS Issues Health Insurance Exchange Proposed Rules
- Patients Shoulder Nearly 25% of Medical Bills
- ACOs Widespread, Yet Challenged
- MGMA: Physician Compensation Increasingly Based on Quality Measures
- HFMA: Patient Financial Interaction Guidelines Sharpened
- Data Collaborative Taps Predictive Analytics to Coordinate Care
- Physician Pay Will Soon Depend on Outcomes
- HFMA: Revenue Cycle, Reimbursements Share the Spotlight