Healthcare reform: Let the games begin!
Sg2 (free registration required), February 27, 2009
With an economic stimulus package passed and a timeline for withdrawal from Iraq established, President Obama has turned to healthcare reform. The President's 140-page proposed budget outline represents the opening volley in what promises to be a long and tortuous process whose outcome is far from clear, says Sg2 analyst Stephen Jenkins.
- MU Compliance Announcement Sparks Concern, Confusion
- New G-Codes to Pay Doctors for Broad Array of Non-Face-to-Face Care
- Scary Financial Challenges for 2014
- MGMA Urges 'End-to-End' ICD-10 Testing
- 1 in 5 CT Screenings for Lung Cancer Results in Overdiagnosis
- Resisting the Healthcare Consolidation Frenzy
- LifePoint Bolsters Presence in Michigan's Upper Peninsula
- Telehealth Improves Patient Care in ICUs
- CMS Sets 2014 Pay Rates for Hospital Outpatient and Physician Services
- Give Nurses in Wheelchairs a Chance