On health, President Obama takes team approach
In separating the roles of health czar and health secretary, President Obama is adding to an already large stable of experts who will help him in his effort to overhaul the healthcare system. But it was not immediately clear who would dominate, or who would corral members of the ever-growing team, with their varying viewpoints. While all the players agree that the goal is providing affordable health insurance to all, they have expressed different ideas about how to get there.
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Report: Enrollees still face account problems on Healthcare.gov
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US