Seattle Children's growth plan finds friends, foes at hearing
Seattle Children's plan to more than double the number of beds and building sizes on its Laurelhurst campus between now and 2030 is either a needed expansion sensitively balanced with community concerns or an unnecessarily massive proposal whose effects cannot be mitigated. Those were the two views presented at the opening of a Seattle hearing examiner hearing on the proposal.
- EHR Systems 'Immature, Costly,' AMA Says
- Anthem Blue Cross, 7 CA Health Systems Create New Challenger, Business Model
- Interstate Medical Licensure Effort Advances
- Data Points to Boom in Private HIX
- Few Winners Among MSSP Participants
- Better HCAHPS Scores Protect Revenue
- How to Build a Health Plan from Scratch
- Technology Lights Up Health Innovation Forum
- Insurers see cost hikes in Partners HealthCare (MA) mergers
- Malnourishment 'Epidemic' Plagues Hospitals? Really?