Framingham, MA, medical center will expand services with affiliation
Seeking to expand its medical care and ward off competitors, MetroWest Medical Center of Framingham, MA, announced it is joining with Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center to provide advanced services for patients outside the city. The plan is to have some Beth Israel Deaconess physicians work part time at MetroWest facilities, which include Framingham Union Hospital, Leonard Morse Hospital in Natick, and several healthcare services.
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- CA Powers Up $80M HIE to 'Create Value in the Data'
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal