Framingham, MA, medical center will expand services with affiliation
Seeking to expand its medical care and ward off competitors, MetroWest Medical Center of Framingham, MA, announced it is joining with Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center to provide advanced services for patients outside the city. The plan is to have some Beth Israel Deaconess physicians work part time at MetroWest facilities, which include Framingham Union Hospital, Leonard Morse Hospital in Natick, and several healthcare services.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts