Framingham, MA, medical center will expand services with affiliation
Seeking to expand its medical care and ward off competitors, MetroWest Medical Center of Framingham, MA, announced it is joining with Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center to provide advanced services for patients outside the city. The plan is to have some Beth Israel Deaconess physicians work part time at MetroWest facilities, which include Framingham Union Hospital, Leonard Morse Hospital in Natick, and several healthcare services.
- Why Is Healthcare Price Transparency So Hard?
- 5 Hot Healthcare Ideas from SXSW
- EHR Spending Continues, But Jury Still Out on ROI
- Two-Midnights Rule Spells Grim Financial Forecast for Hospitals
- Researchers Link ICD-10 Shift to Financial Losses
- The Trouble with Hospital Price Transparency
- Hospital Groups Strike Back at Hospital Rating Systems
- 4 Marketing Tactics for Hospitals on Instagram
- Adverse Events from Insulin Prescribing 'An Epidemic'
- Hospital CEO Turnover Hits Record High