Summit to study road ahead on healthcare
Boston Globe, March 5, 2009
President Obama will convene a healthcare summit at the White House that he hopes will lay the groundwork for a major overhaul of the nation's healthcare system later this year. About 120 participants will attend the forum, which will feature small-group discussions, like the "fiscal responsibility" summit held last week.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- CMS Confirms ICD-10 Deadline
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts
- Premium Subsidy Fight Creating Uncertainty for Hospitals, Health Plans
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts