Summit to study road ahead on healthcare
Boston Globe, March 5, 2009
President Obama will convene a healthcare summit at the White House that he hopes will lay the groundwork for a major overhaul of the nation's healthcare system later this year. About 120 participants will attend the forum, which will feature small-group discussions, like the "fiscal responsibility" summit held last week.
- 'Kafkaesque' Value System Unfairly Penalizes Doctor Pay
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- 4 Crucial Tactics for Reining in Healthcare Cost
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- Docs Fret as HHS Addresses Malpractice Reporting 'Loopholes'