Federal stimulus grant to pay for clinic on west side of Pasco County, FL
A new health clinic will open soon in west Pasco County, FL, thanks to a $1.2 million piece of the federal stimulus pie. Premier Community HealthCare Group officials are searching for property in the New Port Richey area to set up a primary care clinic. The nonprofit company, which has clinics in Dade City and Zephyrhills, receives federal subsidies to provide healthcare to the uninsured on a sliding fee scale. It also accepts Medicare, Medicaid and private insurance plans.
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- States Without Medicaid Expansion Search for Alternatives