Bloomington (IN) Hospital, Clarian Health sign merger pact
Bloomington (IN) Hospital has signed an agreement to merge with Clarian Health Partners. The merger is expected to be completed in 18 months, said Bloomington Hospital officials. Clarian Health Partners includes Methodist Hospital, Indiana University, Hospital and Riley Hospital for Children in Indianapolis.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013