Healthcare 2.0: Will Obama succeed where Clinton failed?
Los Angeles Times, March 6, 2009
President Obama hosted a forum on healthcare reform Thursday that was intended to open the door to all the groups who say they were left out in the cold 15 years ago when then-First Lady Hillary Rodham Clinton tried to craft a bill she then tried to sell as as a fait accompli to Congress. Clinton’s plan failed, but now Obama’s administration says it has learned from the mistakes of the past and hopes that the new plan will be a winner.
- Providers Lag as Consumers Set Agenda
- Look Beyond Nurse-Patient Ratios
- Reform Puts Vise Grips on Physicians
- Esther Dyson Launches Population Health Challenge
- Crisis Spurs Healthcare Payment Reform in Arkansas
- Hospital Groups Back NQF Report on Patient Sociodemographics
- ICD-10 Delay Alters Provider, Vendor Prep
- NPP Demand Rising Under Value-Based Care Models
- Medicare Opt-Out a Viable Physician Strategy
- Reduce Readmissions by Activating Patients to Do 'Self-Care'