Healthcare 2.0: Will Obama succeed where Clinton failed?
Los Angeles Times, March 6, 2009
President Obama hosted a forum on healthcare reform Thursday that was intended to open the door to all the groups who say they were left out in the cold 15 years ago when then-First Lady Hillary Rodham Clinton tried to craft a bill she then tried to sell as as a fait accompli to Congress. Clinton’s plan failed, but now Obama’s administration says it has learned from the mistakes of the past and hopes that the new plan will be a winner.
- CDC Warns of Antibiotic Overuse in Hospitals
- Two-Midnight Rule Must be Fixed or Replaced, Say Providers
- Don't Underestimate Emotional Intelligence
- The Secret to Physician Engagement? It's Not Better Pay
- Care Coordination Tough to Define, Measure
- SCOTUS Review of NC Board Case 'A Very Big Deal' to Providers
- Yale New Haven Health Partners with Tenet Healthcare in CT
- Physicians Take SGR Repeal Message to Washington
- Size Matters in Antibiotic Overuse
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion