Healthcare 2.0: Will Obama succeed where Clinton failed?
Los Angeles Times, March 6, 2009
President Obama hosted a forum on healthcare reform Thursday that was intended to open the door to all the groups who say they were left out in the cold 15 years ago when then-First Lady Hillary Rodham Clinton tried to craft a bill she then tried to sell as as a fait accompli to Congress. Clinton’s plan failed, but now Obama’s administration says it has learned from the mistakes of the past and hopes that the new plan will be a winner.
- Antibiotic Overuse a 'Huge Threat' to Patient Safety, Says CDC
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- CHS Hacked, 4.5M Patient Records Compromised
- Business Roundup: M&A Activity Down Slightly in First Half of 2014
- CFO Exchange: Healthcare Leaders Share 5 Innovative Ideas
- Large Employers Trimming Healthcare Spending
- 3 Things the Ice Bucket Challenge Can Teach Hospital Marketers