Healthcare 2.0: Will Obama succeed where Clinton failed?
Los Angeles Times, March 6, 2009
President Obama hosted a forum on healthcare reform Thursday that was intended to open the door to all the groups who say they were left out in the cold 15 years ago when then-First Lady Hillary Rodham Clinton tried to craft a bill she then tried to sell as as a fait accompli to Congress. Clinton’s plan failed, but now Obama’s administration says it has learned from the mistakes of the past and hopes that the new plan will be a winner.
- $6.4B Henry Ford, Beaumont Merger Failed on Cultural Hurdles
- How Chargemaster Data May Affect Hospital Revenue
- House Lawmakers Grill CMS Over Health Exchange Navigators
- Fortunately, Angelina Jolie Isn't On Medicare
- ED Physicians Key to Half of Hospital Admissions
- Primary Care Docs Average More Hospital Revenue Than Specialists
- Don't Let Nurses Sink Your Bottom Line
- Insurer's App Aims to Lower Healthcare Costs, Securely
- Uncompensated Care Faces a Double Hit in Some States
- 69% of Employers Plan to Offer Healthcare Coverage After 2014