CVS shuts some MinuteClinic locations
CVS Caremark Corp. said it is closing the door for the season on about 16% of its walk-in MinuteClinic locations. MinuteClinic, the largest operator of retail clinics in the U.S., is making the move "to align with consumer demand," said CVS Caremark spokeswoman Carolyn Castel. The walk-in clinics treat minor maladies and administer vaccinations.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts