CVS shuts some MinuteClinic locations
CVS Caremark Corp. said it is closing the door for the season on about 16% of its walk-in MinuteClinic locations. MinuteClinic, the largest operator of retail clinics in the U.S., is making the move "to align with consumer demand," said CVS Caremark spokeswoman Carolyn Castel. The walk-in clinics treat minor maladies and administer vaccinations.
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- States Without Medicaid Expansion Search for Alternatives