Children's Hospital Boston expansion to add 30 beds
Children's Hospital Boston wants to move forward with the expansion of its main patient building by the end of the year. The hospital has notified city officials of a new plan that would add space for the hospital's radiology and operating departments, and room for 30 new patient beds.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- 'Terrible' Patient Becomes Dedicated Nurse
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus