Board to resume control of Marin County, CA, hospital
San Francisco Chronicle, March 12, 2009
Sutter Health will return management of Marin General Hospital, Marin County, CA's largest hospital, to the district board one minute before midnight on June 29, 2010. The transfer is part of a 2006 court-approved agreement that resolves a feud between Sutter Health and publicly elected board members of the Marin Healthcare District. The district is resuming control of the hospital, which has been leased to Sutter since 1996.
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- 'Kafkaesque' Value System Unfairly Penalizes Doctor Pay
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- Docs Fret as HHS Addresses Malpractice Reporting 'Loopholes'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013