Board to resume control of Marin County, CA, hospital
San Francisco Chronicle, March 12, 2009
Sutter Health will return management of Marin General Hospital, Marin County, CA's largest hospital, to the district board one minute before midnight on June 29, 2010. The transfer is part of a 2006 court-approved agreement that resolves a feud between Sutter Health and publicly elected board members of the Marin Healthcare District. The district is resuming control of the hospital, which has been leased to Sutter since 1996.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- CA Fines 8 Hospitals for Medical Errors
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts