First White House health forum kicks off in Michigan
AP/Yahoo News, March 13, 2009
The White House on Thursday kicked off a series of regional health forums in Michigan by emphasizing that reforming healthcare is yet another way to help the nation's struggling economy. The forum was moderated by Michigan Gov. Jennifer Granholm and Wisconsin Gov. Jim Doyle. Doctors, patients, insurers, policy experts and healthcare advocates were in the audience.
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- States Without Medicaid Expansion Search for Alternatives
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'