Hospitals told how to identify and handle gang members
New York Times, March 16, 2009
Officers from the State Parole Board have given a presentation to a dozen hospitals throughout New Jersey to help them identify the telltale signs of gang membership. Mary Ditri, director of professional practice for the New Jersey Hospital Association, said the association reached out to the parole board after altercations involving gang members were reported in other states.
- Leapfrog Hospital Safety Scores 'Depressing'
- Patient Harm Data to Remain on Medicare's Hospital Compare Site
- Quiet ORs Better for Patient Safety
- Tavenner Confirmed as CMS Administrator
- How Medical Debt Forgiveness Benefits Hospitals
- Building a Better Healthcare Board
- CMS Seeks to 'Rapidly Reduce' Medicare Spending with $1B in Grants
- Rural Healthcare Can Entice the Best and Brightest
- Healthcare Leaders Sound Off on Organized Labor
- Esther Dyson's Population Health Dream