Residents appeal Seattle Children's Hospital review
The Laurelhurst Community Club has appealed Seattle's environmental impact statement for Seattle Children's Hospital's proposed expansion plan. The proposed hospital expansion would more than double the number of beds and building sizes on the hospital's 22-acre campus and the 1.8 acres facing it. Laurelhurst residents appealed the environmental impact review to the Seattle Hearing Examiner, saying it: "understates the expansion's harmful impacts, including gridlock, and refuses to study any compromise alternatives that would help prevent them."
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- PCI: Concerns Mount About Appropriateness
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions