Healthcare leaders discuss goals for University of Iowa Hospitals
Des Moines Register, March 18, 2009
Challenges facing the University of Iowa Hospitals in the next five years will be recruiting enough healthcare workers, working more efficiently, and reaching out to smaller communities in Iowa, according to a group of Iowa healthcare leaders who gathered at the U of I to brainstorm ideas for the hospital's five-year strategic plan. The Iowa Board of Regents, which governs the U of I Hospitals, will consider these ideas and others to create a strategic plan.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers