Healthcare leaders discuss goals for University of Iowa Hospitals
Des Moines Register, March 18, 2009
Challenges facing the University of Iowa Hospitals in the next five years will be recruiting enough healthcare workers, working more efficiently, and reaching out to smaller communities in Iowa, according to a group of Iowa healthcare leaders who gathered at the U of I to brainstorm ideas for the hospital's five-year strategic plan. The Iowa Board of Regents, which governs the U of I Hospitals, will consider these ideas and others to create a strategic plan.
- 5 Hot Healthcare Ideas from SXSW
- Hospital CEO Turnover Hits Record High
- Why Is Healthcare Price Transparency So Hard?
- EHR Spending Continues, But Jury Still Out on ROI
- 4 Marketing Tactics for Hospitals on Instagram
- Hospital Groups Strike Back at Hospital Rating Systems
- Care Coordination a Cost-Cutting Quality Driver
- Adverse Events from Insulin Prescribing 'An Epidemic'
- Lahey Health Reexamines the Appropriate Care Model
- Payers Detail Strategies That Drive Consumer Satisfaction