Two Tenet hospitals merge
Dallas Business Journal, March 19, 2009
Hospital operator Tenet Healthcare Corp. has announced it is merging Florida Medical Center and North Shore Medical Center. The merger will take effect June 1. Florida Medical Center is located in Fort Lauderdale, FL; and North Shore Medical Center is in Miami. Dallas-based Tenet said both hospitals will stay open throughout the transition and will carry on as business as usual.
- CMS Sets 2014 Pay Rates for Hospital Outpatient and Physician Services
- FDA hopes hospitals will switch to newly regulated pharmacies
- The 5 Biggest Healthcare Finance Trouble Spots
- Not-for-Profit Hospitals Find Opportunity Amid Uncertainty
- Nonprofit Hospital Outlook 'Negative' in 2014
- The Most Polarizing Topics in Healthcare IT
- Are ACOs Really Different from HMOs?
- How CPOE Will Make Healthcare Smarter
- Why You Should Involve Patients in Nursing Handoffs
- Rise of the Chief Strategy Officer