Two Tenet hospitals merge
Dallas Business Journal, March 19, 2009
Hospital operator Tenet Healthcare Corp. has announced it is merging Florida Medical Center and North Shore Medical Center. The merger will take effect June 1. Florida Medical Center is located in Fort Lauderdale, FL; and North Shore Medical Center is in Miami. Dallas-based Tenet said both hospitals will stay open throughout the transition and will carry on as business as usual.
- ICD-10 Delay Alters Provider, Vendor Prep
- Providers Lag as Consumers Set Agenda
- Payment Reform Naysayers 'Better Wake Up'
- As Hospitalist Patient Loads Rise, So Do Hospital Costs
- Crisis Spurs Healthcare Payment Reform in Arkansas
- HIT Leaders Want Flexibility, Transparency from Next HHS Chief
- Esther Dyson Launches Population Health Challenge
- Reduce Readmissions by Activating Patients to Do 'Self-Care'
- Advance Directives: Let's Make a Law
- Hire Care Coordinators Strategically