Two Tenet hospitals merge
Dallas Business Journal, March 19, 2009
Hospital operator Tenet Healthcare Corp. has announced it is merging Florida Medical Center and North Shore Medical Center. The merger will take effect June 1. Florida Medical Center is located in Fort Lauderdale, FL; and North Shore Medical Center is in Miami. Dallas-based Tenet said both hospitals will stay open throughout the transition and will carry on as business as usual.
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- States Without Medicaid Expansion Search for Alternatives
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'