Bristol (CT) Hospital stops accepting United Healthcare insurance
Hartford Courant, March 20, 2009
Bristol (CT) Hospital has stopped accepting United Healthcare insurance after months of negotiations over reimbursement rates failed to produce a contract. The change is expected to affect about 1,800 of United Healthcare's 450,000 Connecticut members. United Healthcare includes members of Oxford Health Plans.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers