Health proposal reflects consensus, but not on toughest issues
After months of meetings, a diverse collection of healthcare groups plans to issue recommendations March 30 for Congress as it works on legislation revamping the U.S. healthcare system. The proposal is consistent with plans outlined by President Obama and key congressional Democrats, said three people familiar with the report, who spoke on condition of anonymity. But the effort shows just how difficult it will be to overhaul the healthcare system, according to the Wall Street Journal Health Blog.
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- PCI: Concerns Mount About Appropriateness
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations