Beaumont forms children's hospital at Royal Oak, MI, site
Beaumont Hospitals has announced it has formed a nationally designated Children's Hospital, housed within its Royal Oak, MI, flagship facility. Beaumont Children's Hospital, as it is named, offers 36 pediatric subspecialty services, from endocrinology to urology, with more than 200 pediatricians.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Transforming Cancer Care