Beaumont forms children's hospital at Royal Oak, MI, site
Beaumont Hospitals has announced it has formed a nationally designated Children's Hospital, housed within its Royal Oak, MI, flagship facility. Beaumont Children's Hospital, as it is named, offers 36 pediatric subspecialty services, from endocrinology to urology, with more than 200 pediatricians.
- Providers Lag as Consumers Set Agenda
- Look Beyond Nurse-Patient Ratios
- Reform Puts Vise Grips on Physicians
- Esther Dyson Launches Population Health Challenge
- Crisis Spurs Healthcare Payment Reform in Arkansas
- Hospital Groups Back NQF Report on Patient Sociodemographics
- ICD-10 Delay Alters Provider, Vendor Prep
- NPP Demand Rising Under Value-Based Care Models
- Medicare Opt-Out a Viable Physician Strategy
- Reduce Readmissions by Activating Patients to Do 'Self-Care'