Beaumont forms children's hospital at Royal Oak, MI, site
Beaumont Hospitals has announced it has formed a nationally designated Children's Hospital, housed within its Royal Oak, MI, flagship facility. Beaumont Children's Hospital, as it is named, offers 36 pediatric subspecialty services, from endocrinology to urology, with more than 200 pediatricians.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- CMS Confirms ICD-10 Deadline
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts
- Premium Subsidy Fight Creating Uncertainty for Hospitals, Health Plans
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts