Two firms seek assisted living facility deal with New Orleans hospital
New Orleans Times-Picayune, March 26, 2009
The St. Charles Parish Hospital Board will seek more information from two companies that want to build an assisted living center on hospital-owned property. The board approved a proposal to allow its accounting and legal advisers to help evaluate the two companies, while assigning the proposals to its finance committee for further review.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Transforming Cancer Care
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US