Two firms seek assisted living facility deal with New Orleans hospital
New Orleans Times-Picayune, March 26, 2009
The St. Charles Parish Hospital Board will seek more information from two companies that want to build an assisted living center on hospital-owned property. The board approved a proposal to allow its accounting and legal advisers to help evaluate the two companies, while assigning the proposals to its finance committee for further review.
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- 'Kafkaesque' Value System Unfairly Penalizes Doctor Pay
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- Docs Fret as HHS Addresses Malpractice Reporting 'Loopholes'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013