Vanderbilt University Medical Center will get new boss in June
Harry Jacobson, MD, who oversaw expansion of Vanderbilt University Medical Center over the past decade, will retire from that role and as the university's vice chancellor of health affairs on June 1. Jeffrey Balser, MD, dean of Vanderbilt's School of Medicine, will replace him, according to a statement.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- CMS Confirms ICD-10 Deadline
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts
- Premium Subsidy Fight Creating Uncertainty for Hospitals, Health Plans
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts