Vanderbilt University Medical Center will get new boss in June
Harry Jacobson, MD, who oversaw expansion of Vanderbilt University Medical Center over the past decade, will retire from that role and as the university's vice chancellor of health affairs on June 1. Jeffrey Balser, MD, dean of Vanderbilt's School of Medicine, will replace him, according to a statement.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- Antibiotic Overuse a 'Huge Threat' to Patient Safety, Says CDC
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- CHS Hacked, 4.5M Patient Records Compromised