Developers push ahead with North Dallas rehab hospital
Developers are pushing ahead with construction of a North Dallas medical complex. Cirrus Group has gotten a $16.79 million construction loan for Reliant Rehabilitation Hospital, 65,000-square-foot facility that will accommodate 60 patients and be operated by Dallas-based Reliant Healthcare Partners. The company operates facilities in Austin, Houston, and Richardson, TX.
- EHR Systems 'Immature, Costly,' AMA Says
- Anthem Blue Cross, 7 CA Health Systems Create New Challenger, Business Model
- Interstate Medical Licensure Effort Advances
- Better HCAHPS Scores Protect Revenue
- Data Points to Boom in Private HIX
- How to Build a Health Plan from Scratch
- CEO Exchange: Preparing for Population Health
- Narrow Networks Cut Costs, Not Quality, Economists Say
- Insurers see cost hikes in Partners HealthCare (MA) mergers
- Malnourishment 'Epidemic' Plagues Hospitals? Really?