Developers push ahead with North Dallas rehab hospital
Developers are pushing ahead with construction of a North Dallas medical complex. Cirrus Group has gotten a $16.79 million construction loan for Reliant Rehabilitation Hospital, 65,000-square-foot facility that will accommodate 60 patients and be operated by Dallas-based Reliant Healthcare Partners. The company operates facilities in Austin, Houston, and Richardson, TX.
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- States Without Medicaid Expansion Search for Alternatives
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'