Jamaica to invest in health tourism
With the Jamaican economy suffering several recent setbacks, the director of the country's Chamber of Commerce is calling for significant investments in health tourism to replace lost earnings. According Keith Collister, purpose-built hospitals to attract foreign clients would more than make up for the earnings lost from ailing sectors.
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- 'Kafkaesque' Value System Unfairly Penalizes Doctor Pay
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- Docs Fret as HHS Addresses Malpractice Reporting 'Loopholes'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013