Jamaica to invest in health tourism
With the Jamaican economy suffering several recent setbacks, the director of the country's Chamber of Commerce is calling for significant investments in health tourism to replace lost earnings. According Keith Collister, purpose-built hospitals to attract foreign clients would more than make up for the earnings lost from ailing sectors.
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion