Jamaica to invest in health tourism
With the Jamaican economy suffering several recent setbacks, the director of the country's Chamber of Commerce is calling for significant investments in health tourism to replace lost earnings. According Keith Collister, purpose-built hospitals to attract foreign clients would more than make up for the earnings lost from ailing sectors.
- Leapfrog Hospital Safety Scores 'Depressing'
- Patient Harm Data to Remain on Medicare's Hospital Compare Site
- Quiet ORs Better for Patient Safety
- How Medical Debt Forgiveness Benefits Hospitals
- Tavenner Confirmed as CMS Administrator
- Building a Better Healthcare Board
- CMS Seeks to 'Rapidly Reduce' Medicare Spending with $1B in Grants
- Rural Healthcare Can Entice the Best and Brightest
- Healthcare Leaders Sound Off on Organized Labor
- Esther Dyson's Population Health Dream