India-based Care Hospitals to invest in multi-specialty facilities
Hyderabad, India-based Care Hospitals, one of India's leading healthcare chains, is investing in the construction of multi-speciality hospitals in different locations across the country. These hospitals are expected to be operational within 18 months and would have a total capacity of 1,800 beds, officials said.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013