India-based Care Hospitals to invest in multi-specialty facilities
Hyderabad, India-based Care Hospitals, one of India's leading healthcare chains, is investing in the construction of multi-speciality hospitals in different locations across the country. These hospitals are expected to be operational within 18 months and would have a total capacity of 1,800 beds, officials said.
- How Top-Ranked MA Plans Earn Their Stars
- Readmissions: No Quick Fix to Costly Hospital Challenge
- How Hospitals Can Become 'Upstreamists'
- 4 Ways to Lower the Cost to Collect from Self-Pay Patients
- House Calls Key to Pioneer ACO Success
- How Telehealth Pays Off for Providers, Patients
- 4 Tips for Managing Employed Physicians
- Defensive Medicine Still Prevalent Despite Tort Reform
- WellPoint Dominates Nearly Half of Markets, AMA Says
- 'Overtreatment' Debate Circles Back to Lung Cancer Screening