Sebelius confirmation hearings start
The first of two hearings began on the confirmation of Gov. Kathleen Sebelius to become the Obama administration's secretary of health and human services. The Democratic governor of Kansas faced a largely friendly audience from the Senate Health, Education, Labor and Pensions Committee. Sebelius appears before the Finance Committee on April 2. A date for full confirmation by the Senate, if her name is moved out of committee, remains uncertain.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers