IL-based Advocate drops deal for Rockford Memorial Hospital
Chicago Tribune, April 1, 2009
Advocate Health Care, the Chicago area's largest provider of medical care with nine hospitals, has announced that there will be no merger with the parent of Rockford Memorial Hospital. Advocate and Rockford Health System agreed to let expire their letter of intent to explore a merger.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers