Health critic brings a past and a wallet
Richard L. Scott is a rich, conservative investor willing to spend freely on a political cause. He is starring in his own rotation of advertisements against the broad outlines of President Obama's healthcare plans. He has also dispatched camera crews to other countries to document the perils of socialized medicine. Scott visited with lawmakers on Capitol Hill, and his new group, Conservatives for Patients' Rights, has hired a leading conservative public relations firm to help with the effort.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers