Hospital of Central Connecticut seeks affiliation with Hartford Hospital
The Hospital of Central Connecticut is in discussions with Hartford Health Care Corporation, the parent company of Hartford Hospital, about an affiliation. The talks involve potentially affiliating the hospital's parent company, Central Connecticut Health Alliance, with Hartford Health Care. The Hospital of Central Connecticut would still maintain is own medical staff, bylaws, board of directors, and license, and would have representatives on the Hartford Health Care board.
- Providers Lag as Consumers Set Agenda
- Look Beyond Nurse-Patient Ratios
- Esther Dyson Launches Population Health Challenge
- Reform Puts Vise Grips on Physicians
- Crisis Spurs Healthcare Payment Reform in Arkansas
- Hospital Groups Back NQF Report on Patient Sociodemographics
- ICD-10 Delay Alters Provider, Vendor Prep
- NPP Demand Rising Under Value-Based Care Models
- Medicare Opt-Out a Viable Physician Strategy
- Reduce Readmissions by Activating Patients to Do 'Self-Care'