Hospital of Central Connecticut seeks affiliation with Hartford Hospital
The Hospital of Central Connecticut is in discussions with Hartford Health Care Corporation, the parent company of Hartford Hospital, about an affiliation. The talks involve potentially affiliating the hospital's parent company, Central Connecticut Health Alliance, with Hartford Health Care. The Hospital of Central Connecticut would still maintain is own medical staff, bylaws, board of directors, and license, and would have representatives on the Hartford Health Care board.
- Providers' Push to Consolidate Roils Payers
- Former NQF Co-Chair Linked to Conflicts of Interest in Journal Probe
- As Retail Clinics Surge, Quality Metrics MIA
- RN Named Chief Patient Experience Officer
- Medicare Cost, Quality Data Tools Weak, Says GAO
- No Employee Satisfaction, No Patient-Centered Culture
- In PCMH, the 'P' is Not for 'Physician'
- Six Not-So-Good Reasons for Avoiding Population Health
- Population Health Pays Off for NY Collaborative
- How Simple Data Analytics is Driving Physician Incentives