Hospital of Central Connecticut seeks affiliation with Hartford Hospital
The Hospital of Central Connecticut is in discussions with Hartford Health Care Corporation, the parent company of Hartford Hospital, about an affiliation. The talks involve potentially affiliating the hospital's parent company, Central Connecticut Health Alliance, with Hartford Health Care. The Hospital of Central Connecticut would still maintain is own medical staff, bylaws, board of directors, and license, and would have representatives on the Hartford Health Care board.
- CMS Sets 2014 Pay Rates for Hospital Outpatient and Physician Services
- FDA hopes hospitals will switch to newly regulated pharmacies
- The 5 Biggest Healthcare Finance Trouble Spots
- Not-for-Profit Hospitals Find Opportunity Amid Uncertainty
- Nonprofit Hospital Outlook 'Negative' in 2014
- The Most Polarizing Topics in Healthcare IT
- How CPOE Will Make Healthcare Smarter
- Are ACOs Really Different from HMOs?
- Why You Should Involve Patients in Nursing Handoffs
- Rise of the Chief Strategy Officer