Hospital of Central Connecticut seeks affiliation with Hartford Hospital
The Hospital of Central Connecticut is in discussions with Hartford Health Care Corporation, the parent company of Hartford Hospital, about an affiliation. The talks involve potentially affiliating the hospital's parent company, Central Connecticut Health Alliance, with Hartford Health Care. The Hospital of Central Connecticut would still maintain is own medical staff, bylaws, board of directors, and license, and would have representatives on the Hartford Health Care board.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US