Strategies to capture market share
Sg2 (free registration required), April 3, 2009
Increasing market share in today's environment is not easy, as patient volumes are down and people are postponing elective surgeries and cutting back on doc visits. Sg2 analysists suggest capturing new market share to recoup any that has been lost. They also say it's important to go into the market aggressively and capture the volumes that still exist, and establish benchmark metrics that go beyond market share and regularly evaluate progress.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts