New Hampshire senator to meet with healthcare providers
AP/USA Today, April 6, 2009
After participating in a recent White House healthcare summit, New Hampshire Sen. Jeanne Shaheen is returning to New Hampshire to hear more from those on the front lines of the issue. Shaheen will meet with healthcare advocates and providers to discuss rising healthcare costs and the need for comprehensive healthcare reform.
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- 'Kafkaesque' Value System Unfairly Penalizes Doctor Pay
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Docs Fret as HHS Addresses Malpractice Reporting 'Loopholes'