Obama healthcare road show coming to California
San Francisco Chronicle, April 6, 2009
President Obama's road show on healthcare reform is coming to California on April 6. Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger and Washington Gov. Chris Gregoire will co-moderate in Los Angeles for the event that will link participants from Oakland, San Diego, and Clovis (Fresno County) via satellite.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- 'Terrible' Patient Becomes Dedicated Nurse
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Transforming Cancer Care