Obama healthcare road show coming to California
San Francisco Chronicle, April 6, 2009
President Obama's road show on healthcare reform is coming to California on April 6. Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger and Washington Gov. Chris Gregoire will co-moderate in Los Angeles for the event that will link participants from Oakland, San Diego, and Clovis (Fresno County) via satellite.
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- PCI: Concerns Mount About Appropriateness
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions