Ambulatory Services buys New Mexico dialysis centers
The Tennessean, April 9, 2009
Ambulatory Services of America Inc. said a joint venture that includes its dialysis subsidiary has completed acquiring three dialysis centers around Gallup, NM. The centers served more than 360 patients through outpatient, acute, and home dialysis programs in New Mexico.
- Providers Lag as Consumers Set Agenda
- Look Beyond Nurse-Patient Ratios
- Esther Dyson Launches Population Health Challenge
- Crisis Spurs Healthcare Payment Reform in Arkansas
- Reform Puts Vise Grips on Physicians
- ICD-10 Delay Alters Provider, Vendor Prep
- Hospital Groups Back NQF Report on Patient Sociodemographics
- NPP Demand Rising Under Value-Based Care Models
- Payment Reform Naysayers 'Better Wake Up'
- Reduce Readmissions by Activating Patients to Do 'Self-Care'