Ambulatory Services buys New Mexico dialysis centers
The Tennessean, April 9, 2009
Ambulatory Services of America Inc. said a joint venture that includes its dialysis subsidiary has completed acquiring three dialysis centers around Gallup, NM. The centers served more than 360 patients through outpatient, acute, and home dialysis programs in New Mexico.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- CMS Confirms ICD-10 Deadline
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts
- Premium Subsidy Fight Creating Uncertainty for Hospitals, Health Plans
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts