Healthcare forum focuses on chronic illness
Working to prevent and manage chronic disease was one of the key themes at the third in a series of forums on healthcare reform being held throughout the country. The session, held in Wisconsin, touched just occasionally on tough issues such as expanding coverage for the long-term uninsured and restructuring the way in which doctors and hospitals are paid, according to the Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel.
- EHR Spending Continues, But Jury Still Out on ROI
- Why Is Healthcare Price Transparency So Hard?
- 5 Hot Healthcare Ideas from SXSW
- Adverse Events from Insulin Prescribing 'An Epidemic'
- Payers Detail Strategies That Drive Consumer Satisfaction
- Hospital Groups Strike Back at Hospital Rating Systems
- Care Coordination a Cost-Cutting Quality Driver
- Use of Locum Tenens Up 22% in One Year
- Hospital CEO Turnover Hits Record High
- 4 Marketing Tactics for Hospitals on Instagram