Cook Children's may manage hospital in Waco, TX
Cook Children's Health Care System is negotiating with Scott & White Healthcare to manage a new regional children's hospital in Waco, TX. The combined resources would take the Cook Children's network into Central Texas and give the longtime Fort Worth institution access to teaching resources through Scott & White's partnership with the Texas A&M University Health Science Center College of Medicine. The hospital systems are also negotiating a broader agreement to share coordination and delivery of pediatric care, officials said.
- Antibiotic Overuse a 'Huge Threat' to Patient Safety, Says CDC
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- CHS Hacked, 4.5M Patient Records Compromised
- Business Roundup: M&A Activity Down Slightly in First Half of 2014
- CFO Exchange: Healthcare Leaders Share 5 Innovative Ideas
- Large Employers Trimming Healthcare Spending
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'