Cook Children's may manage hospital in Waco, TX
Cook Children's Health Care System is negotiating with Scott & White Healthcare to manage a new regional children's hospital in Waco, TX. The combined resources would take the Cook Children's network into Central Texas and give the longtime Fort Worth institution access to teaching resources through Scott & White's partnership with the Texas A&M University Health Science Center College of Medicine. The hospital systems are also negotiating a broader agreement to share coordination and delivery of pediatric care, officials said.
- Patient Harm Data to Remain on Medicare's Hospital Compare Site
- Leapfrog Hospital Safety Scores 'Depressing'
- Quiet ORs Better for Patient Safety
- Tavenner Confirmed as CMS Administrator
- Building a Better Healthcare Board
- CMS Seeks to 'Rapidly Reduce' Medicare Spending with $1B in Grants
- Rural Healthcare Can Entice the Best and Brightest
- Hard-Nosed About Physician Teamwork
- How Medical Debt Forgiveness Benefits Hospitals
- Healthcare Leaders Sound Off on Organized Labor